Be a part of our writer’s team and let your voice be heard. Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello. We at Prempedia are always on the lookout for some relevant content about Love. If you have an idea for an article or story for us to publish, you can submit your article here. But first- please read the rest of these submission guidelines so you don’t waste your time or ours.
1. Your article must be about Love in some way. It could be about True Love, Love tips, Suggestions, or just a good story.
2. It must be written with some emotion. Don’t send an article that lays out all the facts and nothing but facts. Be human. Tell us what you really think. We like emotion here, even if we don’t agree with it.
3. Make sure your links are relevant. This is an Entertainment website. We don’t want to link to SEO sites, free stuff sites, casino’s, sites that require an email to continue, sites that simply sell products, or any sites that aren’t truly adding something to the conversation.
4. Put your author bio at the end of your piece. It helps to have your name, a Google Plus, Twitter, or similar social site link in your bio at the end of the article, and a little something about you.
5. Write at least 1000 words. More is better. But don’t simply ramble on and on to make up a full page. Tell a story, with a beginning, middle, and an end. Make sure it has a lesson learned.
6. Send an email first, and mention some ideas. Make sure we are interested in the first place, before you sit down and write for an hour.
7. Send a picture or two along with your article (as long as you own the rights, or it is legally shareable.
8. If you don’t think you are a good enough writer, but would still like to get your link on this site, we offer paid links on a page that already exists. Just pick a good page or blog post, with a relevant subject, and send that link during payment.
Finally, please be aware that we’re often pressed for time and may not respond immediately.